The following items may be critical to your loan being completed in a timely manner. Please provide them if they apply to you.
- Purchase Agreement.
- MLS Listing Sheet
- If you have sold your current home, copy of Settlement Statement (HUD-1).
Income & Assets
- 30 Days of Paystubs
- 2013 & 2014 Tax Returns
- 2013 & 2014 W2s
- Names/Addresses for each Employer in the past 2 Years.
- 2 Months of Bank Statements (Must include all Pages of Statement, Transaction – – History/Account Summary is not Sufficient)
- Explanation and Source of any Deposit greater than $500, if deposit was a gift include:
- Signed Gift Letter (I can provide)
- Copy of Cancelled Gift Check
- Copy of Deposit Receipt
- 2013 & 2014 Corporate Tax Returns (If you own more than 25% of a business)
- Pension Award Letter (If Applicable)
- Social Security Award Letter (If Applicable)
- Copy Divorce Judgment & 12 Months of Cancelled Child Support Checks (If using Child Support as Income)
- Explanation of Credit Report anomalies, including:
- Late payments, credit inquiries in the last 120 days, charge-offs, collections, judgments and/or liens.
- Bankruptcy Documents (If Filed within the last seven years)
- DD Form 214, Report of Separation (If Applicable)
- Residence Addresses for the past Two Years
- Green Card (If not a US Citizen)